Unlocking potential with the keys of
RESPECT, COMPASSION, KINDNESS, COURAGE, FORGIVENESS and LOVE.
In Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
- With the keys of love and respect we aim to provide excellent teaching and an exciting curriculum, in order to unlock a love of learning in all children that will open doors of opportunity and set the foundation for a lifetime of learning about God’s world.
- With the keys of love, compassion and kindness we aim to nurture our children so that they can thrive in every area
- With the keys of kindness and respect we aim to unlock the liberating biblical teaching that every child is uniquely made by God with individual characteristics, talents and abilities, and is precious to Him.
- With the keys of courage and forgiveness we aim to unlock and develop Christian character and wisdom, based on the example of St. Peter who made many mistakes, yet was forgiven and transformed by God.
- With the keys of kindness and compassion we aim to unlock hearts to love and serve others.
- With the keys of respect we aim, through engaging Christian worship and RE lessons, to unlock the Bible so children can discover who Jesus Christ is.
Show proper respect to everyone. 1 Peter 2:17
Be sympathetic, be compassionate and humble. 1 Peter 3:8
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32
Be strong and courageous, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Put up with one another. Forgive one another if you are holding something against someone. Forgive just as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13
Love one another deeply from the heart. 1 Peter 1:22