What we are doing to keep everyone safe:
- Children can arrive at school from 8:45 to 9:00 so there is plenty of space between people. Parents can pick their child up early at 3:15 if they wish by arranging this with their teacher.
- Each class is a "bubble" and stays separate from others during lesson times and break times.
- They use their own equipment and don't share it with other children.
- The IT room is used one class per week.
- Nursery and Reception children will eat in the hall, other classes will eat in their own classroom.
- C02 monitors measure the air in each class to see if it is well ventilated. If readings go high children will go for a break until it drops.
- There is extra handwashing and use of hand gel. Sinks are marked separately for different classes.
- Some rooms have spacing set out between staff and where children sit, which may include screens.
- Children can, if they wish, wear masks but need to be able to take them on and off unsupervised.
- Breakfast and After School Club children are grouped into infant / junior or classes depending on numbers.
- If there is a positive case classes will close as previously. All staff are being tested twice a week.
If any of the following circumstances apply then parents can register for Pupil Premium and Free School Meals. Pupil Premium is extra funding for your child’s education which follows them throughout their time in primary school and is spent on things like extra teaching assistant time and resources your child may need.
It doesn’t matter how long the eligibility lasts – once it is met a child gets it from then on in primary school.
- Universal Credit with a household income of less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- Income-Based Jobseekers' Allowance
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, not entitled to Working Tax Credit and household income less than £16,190
- Income Support
- Working Tax Credit 'run on' – the payment you receive for a further four weeks after you finish work